It is not the traditional orange duck recipe; but I am sure that you can also enjoy this one with your friends or family.
Non traditional Orange Duck Recipe
- 1 duck 2 kg
- 10 gr butter
- 2 tbsp soya
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 dl poultry bouillon
- 0.5 cl Cointreau or orange liquor
- 4 oranges
- Preheat your oven to 190°C.
- Peel and slice 2 oranges.
- Stuff the duck with the oranges.
- Melt the butter and spread on the duck skin.
- Put the duck in the oven for 1 hour.
- Moisten every 10 minutes.
- Press the two other oranges.
- Add the orange juice, the soya, the Cointreau and the poultry bouillon in a casserole dish and bring to a boil.
- When the duck is baked, slice and coat the duck of sauce!