A beautiful verrine for those who want to spend Valentine’s day with their lover (or not 🙂 ) in the kitchen. A delicious beetroot gazpacho verrine with goat cheese whipped cream. This is the opportunity to make plenty of recipes, with a romantic taste ! You partner, friends or family, they will love this beetroot gazpacho verrine with goat cheese whipped cream.
This is the perfect verrine to celebrate and I truly love the color ! So cute don’t you think ? Hope you will have a great week-end !
Beetroot gazpacho verrine with goat cheese whipped cream
- 350 gr. of cooked beets
- 150 gr. of fresh goat cheese
- 25 cl. of full fat cream
- 1 shallot
- 1 apple
- 25 cl. of water
- 15 cl. of apple juice
- 2 teaspoons of finely chopped chives
- Heat full fat cream, fresh goat cheese, pepper and salt in a medium saucepan until cheese melts.
Pass through a sieve and fill in your cream whipper. Refrigerate at least two hours.150 gr. of fresh goat cheese, 25 cl. of full fat cream, salt, pepper
- Peel and slice shallots. Dice cooked beets. Peel, seed and dice apple. Put all ingredients in your electric blender. Add salt, pepper, water and apple juice. Blend until you get a homogeneous gazpacho. Sieve if needed.350 gr. of cooked beets, 1 shallot, 1 apple, 25 cl. of water, 15 cl. of apple juice
- Fill in your verrine with the beet gazpacho. Add the goat cheese cream on top and spread some chives to decorate.2 teaspoons of finely chopped chives
- To realize this recipe without cream whipper, mix the goat cheese with a spatula. Whip the full fat cream until you obtain a whipped cream. Add the goat cheese and some salt and pepper.