Hugo, this is one of my working colleague. And the spicy pumpkin soup is his soup. We do not have any cafeteria at work but an extra room with a microwave with almost nothing around to eat tasty/healthy food at affordable price around. As a result everybody cooks. We bring our lunch boxes and even something we share !
One day, Hugo brought a gigantic tupperware of this soup, so everybody tried it. I managed to reproduce it at home with his “few” instructions. Here you go. Delicious and still seasonal.
A lot of vitamines to stay healthy during winter !
The most of this soup : The spices !
The spicy pumpkin soup of Hugo
- 1,2 kg. of pumpkin
- 400 gr. of potatoes
- 400 gr. of carrots
- 2,3 dl. of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of curry
- 1/2 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- 2 knife tips of Cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt
- 10 cl. of liquid cream
- Peel, slice and wash all vegetables.
- Add vegetables and all ingredients in a large casserole dish.
- Cook for 50 minutes or until vegetables ready
- Mix and serve.