Just came back home two hours ago. I spent Easter with my family this week-end. A pleasant trip out of Lausanne.
But beforehand, we stopped in Paris for two nights. We toured Oberkampf bars on Thursday night. That was awesome. And on Friday, we went shopping with Adrien in Le Marais. I found the most beautiful dress ever. From le comptoir des cotonniers of course… and Adrien bought some shoes. Quite good looking but not as great as my dress J.
We also dined out at La Patache. A really nice restaurant. Definitely a must try. We shared some bone marrow as starter and I tried their blood sausage parmentier as well, a delight.
On Saturday, we headed off to my grandparent’s place. So nice to see them again. We haven’t got time to speak during our weeding and this week-end was a way to catch up. My grandma served us a superb prime beef. A bit like the one I am sharing with you today. Together with some Salardaise potatoes that was delicious. Hope you will enjoy that one too.
Rosemary marinated prime beef with dried tomatoes & oignons
- 850 gr. of beef rib 1.9 lb
- 4 dried tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 rosemary branch
- 2 pinches of pepper
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 dash of olive oil
- Wash, peel and slice onion. Dice dried tomatoes.
- Brown prime rib 8 minutes on each side in a large pan with a dash of olive oil. Remove from heat. Place beef in a large aluminium foil.
- Cover with dried tomatoes, onion, rosemary, pepper and salt. Close aluminium sheet and leave to rest for 1 hour.
- Put beef rib and all ingredients in a large pan. Cook on low heat for 10 minutes. Only to warm up the meat.
Thank you very much for reading. Register to the newsletter or follow me on social media to receive the latest recipe of a French girl cuisine.
Leave a Reply