I was visiting some friends in Lausanne last week end and we cooked together this roasted duck fillets recipe! It was delicious!
Duck fillet with mushrooms
- 2 duck fillets
- 2 shallots
- 160 gr mushrooms
- white wine
- cooking string
- olive oil
- Preheat your oven at 200°C.
- Dice the shallots.
- Snick the duck fillets on the fat side.
- Fry the shallots and the mushrooms with a bit of olive oil.
- Spread in between of the two duck fillets on the meat side.
- String the duck fillets together.
- Moisten with white wine.
- Bake during 45 minutes and turn the roast after 22 minutes.