A tasty pie for the summer! Fresh goat cheese together with delicious potatoes with some rosemary. As I was saying it, in one of my previous recipe, potatoes are something I eat quite a lot. They are never leaving my table and the only one I can cook in a thousand and one ways.
Here my version of the potato and goat cheese tart. A recipe created for patate.ch, an organisation promoting potatoes in Switzerland!
Potato tart with goat cheese
- 500 gr potato firm flesh
- 100 gr thick cream
- 150 gr fresh goat cheese
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 pinch salt flower
- 1 turn pepper from mill
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 branches rosmary
- Boil potatoes for about 20 minutes until a knife is easily seared.
- Mix cream with goat cheese.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Put puff pastry in a baking dish and prick with a fork.
- Spread goat cheese mixture over the dough.
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into slices and arrange them over the preparation.
- Salt and pepper.
- Brush the olive oil over the potatoes with a kitchen brush.
- Mix one egg yolk with 2 tablespoons of water and apply on the round of the pie so that the edges brown during baking.
- Sprinkle rosemary on the tart.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
Leave a Reply