It’s not easy to find ideas for Halloween recipes year after year. Last year, I made these delicious pumpkin muffins with my daughter with small marzipan pumpkins.
It’s cute and it’s so good, at least that’s what the guests I terrorized with these little muffins told me.
My daughter had a lot of fun making the little pumpkins and since I really like almond paste, I really enjoyed eating them!
Halloween recipe: Pumpkin muffins with marzipan pumpkin
- 80 gr sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 dl milk
- 90 gr butter melted
- 300 gr flour
- 1 paket baking powder 15 gr
- 300 gr pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 250 gr mascarpone
- 60 gr sugar
- 1 piece orange almond paste
- 12 clove
- 24 sugar eye
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar until the mixture becomes foamy.
- Add the milk and melted butter and mix.
- Pour in the flour, baking powder and pumpkin puree.
- Mix until you have a smooth paste.
- Season with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Mix the mascarpone with the sugar.
- Fill a piping bag.
- Decorate your muffins.
- Make balls of orange marzipan.
- Make the lines by pressing using the slice and not the tip of the toothpick previously dipped in a little water.
- Plant a clove to make the tail of the pumpkin.
- Add sugar eyes.