What are you going to cook for Halloween this year? A celebration that came to us from Ireland and then repatriated from the United States. I became a fan of Halloween ever since we started having kids around. Chocolate bat muffins, candy hunt, squash pruning, various recipes and each terrifying but above all delicious, Halloween is a party that has been becoming magical here for some time. Furosemide sans ordonnance. Pharmacie en ligne France.
As for the Christmas holidays, each year I buy a new decoration and gradually we begin to acquire a complete halloween atmosphere. Finasteride sans ordonnance. Pharmacie en ligne France.
I fell in love with these little bats on the web and wanted to bake my own. Kamagra Oral Jelly sans ordonnance. Pharmacie en ligne France.
For the record, long before a bat eats a pangolin tartare and plunges us into complete disarray, well I was already a great admirer of these beautiful bugs. The biggest I saw was in Bali and they went so far as to lick my little fingers. It was so cute. One of the many most wonderful experiences of my life.
Chocolate bat muffin recipe
- 150 gr butter and a little more for the mussels
- 150 gr powdered sugar
- 100 gr powdered chocolate
- 125 gr flour
- 1/2 sachet baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 200 gr mascarpone
- 50 gr powdered chocolate
- 1 oreo package
- 8 pairs of eyes
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C.
- Mix the butter and powdered sugar until the mixture becomes frothy.
- Add the chocolate powder, the flour, the baking powder and the 2 eggs.
- Mix until a smooth mixture is obtained.
- Divide into pre-buttered muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes and let cool.
- Incorporate the chocolate powder with the mascarpone.
- Put in a pocket with a fluted nozzle.
- Poach the tops of your muffins.
- Gently cut the oreos in half to make the wings.
- Place the eyes and serve the gourmands.
Leave a Reply