I do not know if you’ve seen it but Knorr is launching a new line of products with 100% natural ingredients. Since I had Julie, even though I cook as much as I can at home, some frozen foods and cooking help have taken up residence in my kitchen to save me time. Eat healthy of course (and then some great stuff) but cook a little faster than usual too. I propose you a delicious soup of cauliflower soup with chorizo (brought back from Spain two weeks ago) that I made with a vegetable broth from Knorr.
It is a simple and fast recipe, which makes big and small happy. Julie is a big fan of cauliflower, we do it a little more often at home and it goes extremely well with chorizo. The perfect winter soup with a little caliente touch!
Creamy cauliflower soup with chorizo
- 700-800 gr. of cauliflower
- 2 vegetable cube broths from Knorr
- 1 liter of water
- Some slices of chorizo
- Prepare the cauliflower in a bouquet. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, whiten (cook) the cauliflower for 5 minutes. Drain and reserve.
- Put 1 l. water with the 2 cubic broths to boil, immerse the cauliflower for about 15 min. Mix with about 5 dl. broth depending on the consistency you want to give to your soup.
- In parallel, sauté the chorizo chips in a large pan for 3 minutes. medium heat.
- Serve your soup with some chips of chorizo. Enjoy your meal.