[Sponsored article] I love apple. Especially when I used them to make this delicious cake! The advantage of JAZZ apples is that they go well with both sweet and savory. In addition, they resist cooking well. So they do not look like porridge when cooked.
So here I am with my caramelized apple cake to make you salivate in front of your screen. Worth to try ! It is delicious !
This cake rule is : you have to put the same amount of egg as butter, sugar or flour. So do not forget to adapt the quantities of the recipe to the weight of your eggs.
Caramelised JAZZ apple cake
- 3 apple JAZZ
- 40 gr butter
- 40 gr sugar
- 160 gr eggs 3 eggs
- 160 gr sugar
- 160 gr flour
- 160 gr butter
- 10 gr butter for the mould
- 1/2 sachet baking powder
Caramelised JAZZ apples
- Peel and cut the apples into 12 slices.
- Melt 40 gr of butter in a pan, add the sugar (40 gr), mix and brown the apple slices, turning them regularly for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 200 ° C.
- Separate the white from the yolks (weigh the white and the yellow to know the weight of your eggs and adapt the recipe accordingly).
- Melt the butter and set aside for it to cool.
- Mix the yolks with the sugar (160 gr) until the mixture whitens.
- Gradually add the flour mixed with the half sachet of baking powder and the cooled melted butter.
- Whisk the egg whites and gently fold them into the mixture.
- Butter your cake pan.
- Pour half of the mixture, arrange half of the apples, cover with the rest of the cake batter, then arrange the rest of the apples on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.