Squash tart, I’ve wanted to make it for years. My husband always told me that it was delicious and that his mother made it perfectly. On the other hand, me, the sweet squash pie, it never said anything to me, so I threw myself then to start with a savory pie keeping the sweetness for next time.
This salted Butternut squash tart was exceptionally delicious. To consume without moderation.
Butternut squash tart
- 1.6 kg butternut
- 150 gr thick fresh cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pepper mill
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- Peel and cut your squash. Place in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Cook until it is easy to stick the tip of a knife into the squash, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 200 ° C.
- Drain the squash well and puree it. Add the beaten eggs as an omelet, the crème fraîche, the nutmeg and the pepper.
- Roll out your pie crust.
- Prick with a fork and pour the preparation.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Leave a Reply