My first salty cannelés!
Cannelés – dried tomatoes, basil & parmesan
- 10 dried tomatoes
- 125 gr flour
- 60 gr grated parmesan
- 60 gr butter
- 8 basil leaves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 0.5 dl milk
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- Turn your oven on to 240°C.
- Heat the milk with the butter.
- Snip the basil.
- Slice the tomatoes.
- Mix the egg and the egg yolk.
- Add the flour and mix.
- Add the eggs and stir.
- Then add the parmesan, the basil and the dried tomatoes.
- Add some salt and pepper.
- Spread the cannelés molds with butter.
- Fill in the molds with the paste.
- Place in the oven for 12 minutes and reduce the temperature to 180°C.
- Extend the cooking for 35 minutes or until done and a knife inserted into the center of the cannelés comes out clean.