Phew. We narrowly escaped complete containment. However, we hope that the Swiss population takes responsibility and stays at home as much as possible so that this pandemic subsides and that we can go on with our life :).
We work my husband and I 100% with our 3 year old daughter at home. Not that easy. Have you ever hear of e-sitters? It is my mother who calls my daughter on the tablet and manages to babysit her for 45 minutes 🤣🤣🤣.
In the meantime, to relax and free my head, I cook. We eat like in a 4 star restaurant and my daughter enjoys homemade cookies. Everything that occupies her is welcome!
Here are some delicious Breton biscuit!
Breton biscuit recipe
- 350 gr flour
- 120 gr sugar
- 2 egg yolk
- 200 gr butter soft
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp water
- Combine flour and sugar.
- Add 2 egg yolks and soft butter.
- Knead and form a ball.
- Cover with cling film and let stand for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 150 ° C.
- Roll out the dough between two sheets of baking paper (about 3 mm thick).
- Cut circles of dough (diameter 7 cm) using a cookie cutter and place on the baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Mix the last egg yolk with 2 teaspoons of water.
- Apply with a brush on the cookies and bake for 30 minutes.
Leave a Reply