Beet again, beet always, beet with love and a little fresh goat cheese because it tastes much better. A carpaccio of beetroot and fresh goat cheese for the road towards the summer.
A nice color to remember those who paraded through the streets of Lausanne yesterday, to assert their rights. I am proud to have been able to participate in this event yesterday which brought together thousands of women throughout Switzerland.
Beet carpaccio and fresh goat cheese
- 4 red beet cooked
- 1 red beet raw
- 150 gr fresh goat cheese
- 6 cs olive oil
- 6 walnut kernels
- salt flower
- black pepper mill
- Slice the cooked beets very finely with a knife or mandolin.
- Slice very thinly the raw beet using a mandolin if possible.
- Arrange the beets in the plates alternating cooked beet and raw.
- Arrange small balls of fresh goat on beet carpaccio.
- Finely chop walnut kernels. Sprinkle on the carpaccio.
- Add olive oil, a little salt and pepper. Serve.