When I was living in Beijing, I cooked that recipe for some of my friends. Sometimes you need to be really innovative in order to replace the ingredients that you have troubles to find :).
Basque Chicken à ma façon
- 6 chicken legs
- 1 green pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 2 big onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 75 cl tomato sauce
- 1 dl red wine
- Provence Herbs
- Brown the chicken legs on both faces.
- Seed and slice the green, yellow and red pepper.
- Slice the onion and the garlic after removing the green sprout.
- Add all the ingredients into a big pot including the tomato sauce, the spices and the red wine.
- Bring to a boil and leave to cook at low/medium heat until the chicken legs are well-done.