Right now it seems to me that I am only making baby food. I do not cook anything else. Maybe at some point I will share the recipe for the little ones here as well. To fill in the white spaces. So when we finally invited some people for the first time at our place, Adrien played with Julie and I tried to cook something special. This apricot tart tatin with rosemary. I saw this recipe on plenty on some friends’ blog already but I hope that you will enjoy this version.
Special note for Swiss people, you definitely have to use apricots from Wallis to bake this delicious tart. Served with some Abricotine, an alcohol made in Wallis with apricots, this tart will maybe taste even better.
Hoping you will enjoy baking this tart!
Apricot tart tatin recipe with rosemary
- 1 kg apricots
- 40 gr. of butter
- 130 gr. of sugar
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 rosemary branch
- Wash and seed apricots.
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- In a large frying pan, melt butter with sugar.
- Cook apricots in it to caramelize them with a bit of rosemary.
- In a pie plate, place apricots 1 by 1 squizing them curved sizeat the bottom.
- Cover with puff pastry.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Wait for the tart to cool down a little and turn up side down.
- Serve cold or a bit warm depending on your taste.
Leave a Reply