Brioche is my best friend. How good is that! You can not find anything so delicious? I wanted to try Betty Bossi’s brioche recipe. This fictitious woman has always come up with great recipes.
She tasted very good, maybe a bit compact but very good. The best Brioche I have ever eaten lately, it comes from the Vincent pastry shop. Mmmm delicious. It dries quickly but is terribly good.
Betty Bossi brioche recipe
- 400 g of flour
- 1 dl room temperature milk
- 20 g of fresh yeast
- 2 eggs
- 150 g butter at room temperature
- 10 gr butter to butter the mold
- 1 egg yolk
- Pour the flour into a bowl.
- Dissolve the yeast in a little milk at room temperature.
- Add the milk, eggs and butter to the flour.
- Knead by hand or with your robot.
- Let rise 1 hour.
- Butter a cake pan.
- Pour the batter.
- Leave to rise for 30 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Add 1 tbsp of water with the egg yolk.
- Brown the brioche and bake for 35 minutes.