Stuffed cockerel with foie gras
- 2 cockerels
- 100 gr foie gras
- 100 gr sausage meat
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoon honey
- white wine
- Mix (using a mixer) the onion and the garlic after removing the green sprout if any.
- Add in the mixer the sausage meat and the foie gras.
- Add the honey, salt, pepper and a little bit of white wine.
- Stuffe the 2 cockerels with this mix.
- Spread a bit of olive oil and a bit of white wine on the 2 cockerels.
- Add a base of water and place in the oven for 50-60 minutes.
- Baste the cockerels with water or chicken broth every 10 minutes.
You can serve the cockerels with mashed potatoes for example.