Even if you arrive late home, you still can cook a nice recipe in 30 minutes!
For those of you who wants some duck fillet with an orange sauce, stop here! It is so easy to make it yourself, and this is the recipe.
The nice thing about this orange sauce duck gravy is that it requires very little preparation and is quickly on the table.
Quick orange duck fillet recipe
- 1 duck filet
- 2 little orange
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of soja sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of cornstarch
- herbes de Provence
- 1 garlic clove
- Press the oranges.
- Mix the orange juice with the honey, soja sauce, ginger, herbes de Provence, pressed garlic, pepper and salt.
- Marinate the duck filet during 20 minutes or more if you have more time.
- Snick the fat of the duck filet with a knife and in a preheat pan grill the duck on the fat side during 5 minutes.
- Turn and let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Slice the duck filet and place the marinate in the pan.
- Add the cornstarch and the duck slice.
- Let’s cook two minutes and serve!
Leave a Reply