I love to impress my guests with these verrines or just make a nice appetizer for my boyfriend. Such good looking food in such small plates. Playing with the tastes and colors is one of my favourite games and I love to spend time doing it.
Unless you are allergic to shrimps, this recipe is a must try! I published as well another recipe quite similar to that’s one: A Colourful Verrine: Schrimps, Avocado and Salmon Eggs.
Shrimps Rillettes and Avocado Verrines Recipe
- 12 shrimps for the rillettes
- 4 shrimps for the top of the verrines
- 100 gr. of fresh cheese such as boursin or cantadou 0.4 cup or 3.57 oz.
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon
- 60 gr. of salmon eggs 2.14 oz.
- In your little electric mixer, blend the 12 shrimps with the fresh cheese, salt, pepper and the juice of 1/2 lemon. Add into your glasses. Wash your mixer.
- Blend the avocado with salt, pepper and the rest of lemon juice. Add into your glasses on top of the shrimps rillettes.
- Place one shrimp on top of each verrine and add some salmon eggs around. Et voilà!
You can also make only the shrimps rillettes and serve it with some toasted bread and add some salmon eggs on top. Never tried yet, but I think I will do so because it sounds delicious.
So quick and so good, French verrines are always my favourites! If you enjoy making verrines, you could find interesting to visit the verrine recipe index to find more recipes such as the Shredded Chicken Verrine or the Beetroot cream and parmesan chips verrine!
And if you liked the recipe below, do not hesitate to share it with you friends on the different social media that you are using.