Scallops and Carrot Verrine
- 2 scallops
- 1 carrot
- 1 tbsp raisin
- 1 tsp sesame
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp soja sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 orange
- 15 gr butter
- Soak the raisin in warm water.
- Grate the carrot and mix with the raisin.
- Press the 1/2 orange.
- In a pan heat up the orange juice with the soja sauce and the honey.
- When it is almost boiling add the butter and beat.
- Spread the sauce into the carrots.
- Fill the verrine with this mix and reserve the extra juice.
- Fry the sesame and the scallops with the sesame oil.
- Spread the rest of the sauce during the cooking.
- Pick each scallops and place on top of the verrines.
Leave a Reply