Long time I wanted to bake this; but never had the chance!
Rhubarb Tart Recipe
- 500 gr rhubarb
- 20 gr butter
- 250 ml cream
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 pastry pie
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Place the pastry on your plate and precook the pastry during 10 minutes.
- In the meantime peel and dice the rhubarb. Fry the rhubarb with the butter for 3 minutes.
- Mix the egg with the sugar and the cream.
- Spread this mix and the rhubarb onto the precooked pastry.
- Place in your oven for another 40 minutes and enjoy!