With some chocolate, some more chocolate ! I assume that chocolate eggs are already hidden in your backyard, but I am convinced that you still have some space in your stomac for more chocolate. So here I come with a quick and easy fondant cake recipe. I found this recipe on a French website. Me too I am gathering recipe from internet from time to time.
Why I am sharing it with you today, if the recipe is already out there ? First because it is in French and you might not speak this language and also because I tried many chocolate fondant recipe and this one is just perfect. I made it several times and everybody love this recipe, so why always reinvent to reinvent !
I leave you to the recipe ! A quick recipe when we have no time or when we already have done to much in the kitchen !
A little trick : the chocolate squares that we add at the end, that’s the melting part !
Quick & easy chocolate fondant cake recipe
- 150 gr. of dark chocolate
- 80 gr. of butter and a bit more to butter molds
- 90 gr. of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 12 squares of dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 240°C.
- Melt chocolate with butter in a water bath.
- In the meantime, mix eggs with sugar and flour.
- Add melted chocolate together with this mix and pour in individual buttered molds.
- Place 2 square of dark chocolate in each mold, covering with the mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes and serve straight away.
Personnaly, I rather prefer to bake them 7 minutes only and reserve. Then I bake them again for 3 minutes just before serving. Less stress and cakes are always perfect !
Leave a Reply