An Élodie’s idea again. For desserts, that’s the best one. We invited her family for dinner, they were taking care of the dessert… That’s how this delicious plums crumble pie appeared first on my table.
And that’s what I got after one hour in my kitchen.
Plum crumble pie
- 300 gr flour
- 100 gr butter diced
- 100 gr sugar
- 1 dl water
- 1 pinch salt
- 600 gr mirabelle plums
- 130 gr flour
- 90 gr sugar
- 80 gr cold butter diced
- Mix flour, butter, sugar, water and salt in your food processor until you get a smooth dough.
- Spread the dough with a rolling pin.
- Put in a pie dish.
- Prick the dough with a fork.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Wash, pit the mirabelles and put them in the pie.
- Make the crumble by mixing carefully with your finger flour, sugar and butter until you get a nice crumble.
- Pour crumble on mirabelles and bake for about 30 minutes.