I just love the colour of this recipe and the taste was amazing! I will definitely cook it again!
Pistachio-crusted Rack of Lamb Recipe
- 50 gr pistachio
- 70 gr rocket
- 30 gr grated parmesan
- 250 gr lamb ribs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Mix finely pistachio, rocket, grated parmesan cheese.
- Add the olive oil, salt and pepper. I added also some wild garlic olive oil; but it is not mandatory!
- Cover the lamb ribs with this mix!
- Turn on your oven at 180°C and bake around 30 minutes.
- Cover the ribs with silver foil after 15 minutes to not burn the crust and keep the flashy green colour!