Today, a pear pie with speculoos paste. Simply delicious, it is worth the detour ! And she is very beautiful, right ? What do you think ?
My mother-in-law had hinted slightly that she hadn’t planned on dessert by making me look sweet. So I thought it would be the perfect pie to finish her lunch in style :).
Pear speculoos tart
- 280 gr flour
- 25 gr almond powder
- 80 gr icing sugar
- 1 egg
- 120 gr soft butter
- 80 gr thick fresh
- 120 gr speculoos
- 2 pears ripe
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine flour, almond powder and icing sugar. Add the egg and butter. Mix until you get a smooth paste.
- Spread on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Place in a pie dish about 28 cm.
- Prick the dough.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Mix the crème fraîche with the specula cream. Spread over the dough.
- Peel and cut your pears into thin strips, distribute evenly. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for 25 minutes.