Pancakes, American-style thick pancakes that we can soak in maple syrup until we have reached their maximum absorbency. I love ! This is really too good!
Hold on tight. Today is official pancake day … We have “la chandeleur”, so we have to leave something to the Americans!
A quick and easy pancake recipe
In short, there is nothing better than delicious pancakes for a perfect breakfast accompanied by maple syrup or even spread.
You can also taste them with salt. Eggs, bacon … But I confess that I have never tried. In the family, we are much sweeter.
Today I offer you an easy recipe to try and retest with family and friends for a festive breakfast, a family brunch. In short, for a joyful moment to spend with our loved ones. It’s important these times to continue to have fun, to enjoy life, to enjoy simple things…
- 250 gr flour
- 80 gr sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 gr melted butter a little more for cooking
- 2 eggs
- 40 cl milk
- Mix the flour with the sugar, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Add the melted butter and eggs. Whisk until a smooth paste is obtained.
- Add the milk little by little, trying not to make lumps.
- Leave to stand for one hour (at least 30 minutes).
- Heat a pancake pan.
- Apply a little butter with a paper towel / paper towel.
- Pour a ladle of dough. Turn the pancakes about 2 minutes later when small bubbles form on the surface.
- Cook for 2 minutes on the other side and serve.
Tips for successful pancakes
To go faster, you can melt the butter in the microwave.
For ultra-soft pancakes, you can also whip the egg whites (previously reserved) and incorporate them after the dough has rested.
Leave a Reply