If you want to bake an easy dessert; but still want to impress your guests. Try this Mixed Berries Crumble recipe.
Red berries crumble
- 450 gr. of mixed berries
- 150 gr. of flour
- 120 gr. of white sugar
- 80 gr. of hard butter
- Preheat your oven at 200°C.
- Spread butter in a pie plate and place the mixed berries.
- Mix the flour and white sugar in a bowl.
- Dice the hard butter.
- Add it to the flour and sugar and with your finger carefully mix the butter until it looks like breadcrumbs. Mixed Berries Crumble before baking
- Spread the mix on the top of the fruits and bake the crumble around 25 – 35 minutes.