- 1 roast beef
- 20 gr basil
- 4 tbsp parsley
- 3 branch of rosemary
- 2 tbsp tarragon
- 20 gr bear leek
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Place the roast beef in a plate and coat of olive oil.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Mix finely all the different herbs and add 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Remove the bard and the strings.
- Coat the meat with the herbs and place again the roast beef in the oven.
- Add 10 minutes for each additional 500 gr. My roast beef weighted 750 gr. so I cook it for 20 minutes.
- You can serve the roast beef hot or cold in a sandwich for example.