- 6 big tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 2 celery branches
- ½ cucumber
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Hot pepper
- Ice cubes
- Remove the skin of the tomatoes.
- Peel and seed the cucumber.
- Seed and slice the red pepper.
- Wash and slice the celery branches.
- Mix everything together.
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil, hot pepper, salt and pepper and mix again.
- Add the ice cube and place in the fridge.
- Serve really cold.
Goat cheese and basil ice cream
- 200 gr fresh goat cheese
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1 dl milk
- 1 tsp fresh basil
- Mix all the ingredients with a fork and place in your ice-cream maker. Place in the freezer for 2 hours before serving.
- Place one ball of goat cheese ice cream in each gazpacho bowl!