Trying to recover from our wednesday girl night out, we had that wonderful butter yesterday night on a tasty rib steak. You should definitely try it. I love garlic and butter as well. As a result associating both was just the way to go for me.
Did you know that garlic had some wonderful medicinal attributes? Studies show that it could be limitating the stomac and intestine cancer. Interesting story, don’t you think! Raw garlic keeps more attributes that’s why this quick recipe is perfect for your health.
This garlic butter recipe give an incredible taste to meat. You can melt it on top of a tasty rib steak or even green beans. That’s one way to use it but if you like it you can also spread it on some bread for an appetizer maybe. I usually use a funny ice cube tray to make nice shapes.
Garlic Butter Recipe
- 150 gr butter
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 40 gr squeezed garlic
- 1 pinch salt flower
- 1 pinch pepper mill
- Get out the butter of the fridge 30 minutes before.
- In the meantime, peel garlic and finely slice fresh parsley.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of parsley, butter and squeezed garlic.
- Add a pinch of flower salt and one turn of pepper mill at your convenience.
- That’s it! In few minutes, you get a delicious garlic butter!