The italian food is definitely not just pasta. If you want to discover it in another way, you really have to taste this recipe.
Eggplant a la parmegiana
- Eggplants 1kg
- 4 eggs
- 75 cl tomato sauce
- red wine
- olive oil
- Peel and slice the eggplants.
- Mix the eggs together with the pepper and salt.
- Dip the eggplant slices into the flour, the eggs and then the breadcrumb.
- Fry the eggplant slices with olive oil.
- Preheat your oven at 200°C
- Oil a plate and place half of the eggplants then cover with half of the tomatoes sauce and a bit of red wine.
- Spread some grated mozzarella and parmesan.
- Add the rest of the eggsplants and cover with the rest of tomato sauce, a bit of red wine and spread some grated cheese on top of it.
- Cover with foil and bake during approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cover and let’s cook 10 minutes more.