I am in love with Tart Tatin. The traditional Tart Tatin is with apples; but you can also bake them salty. I already baked a courgette tatin tart and here you will find a dried tomatoes & goat cheese tatin tart. It is really tasty!
Dried Tomatoes & Goat Cheese Tatin Tart
- 1 puff pastry
- 500 gr dried tomatoes
- 150 gr fresh goat cheese
- 1 red pepper
- herbes de provence
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp water
- 10 gr butter
- Mix the red pepper with the goat cheese in an electric mixer.
- Heat the sugar with the water and lemon juice. As soon as the liquid dark amber in color add the butter.
- Pour first the caramel on the plate. Then add a layer of dried tomatoes.
- Add a layer of red pepper and goat cheese cream.
- Cover with the puff pastry.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Leave a Reply