As I said earlier this week, I would like to share with you older posts; but very successful among my friends. Let me know what do you think about this pie!
I baked this pie this week end and my guests finished it in approximately 5 minutes… 🙂
Courgette & Goat Cheese Pie – A savoury courgette tatin
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 fresh goat cheese
- 3 courgettes
- 10 fine lard slices
- 2 onions
- olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 200C.
- Cut the courgettes in the lenght.
- Fry the courgettes in a pan with olive oil.
- Dice the onions after removing the green sprout.
- Spread a bit of olive oil on the pie plate and place the bacon slices.
- Add a layer of courgettes on the pie plate.
- Brown the onions in the pan.
- Add a layer of onions and then a layer of goat cheese and pepper.
- Place the puff pastry on the top and riddle of holes.
- Bake during approximately 30 – 40 minutes until the pastry is ready.
- After taking out the pie of the oven, turn it over.