I think you already know if you check the number of chocolate recipe I have on this blog, but yes, I do love chocolate cake! Even so I am not the biggest fan of chocolate, like chocolate truffles for example. However when I have the chance to find chocolate biscuits or cake, I am totally screwed.
But that’s so delicious you know. This recipe, I found it on the web, once I was crawing for a chocolate cake and running out of almond powder to bake my reine de Saba. I was also looking for the quickest recipe ever because I wasn’t so motivated to stay 3 hours in my kitchen. I just wanted to gorge myself with chocolate.
So below you will find the chocolate cake of Cyril Lignac, a kind of famous chef in France, you can see him on a lot of tv shows :-).
Double chocolate cake
- 120 gr. of butter
- 300 gr. of dark chocolate 64% of cacao
- 4 eggs
- 150 gr. of sugar
- 80 gr. of flour spelt flour for me :- )
- 1 tablespoon of grape seed oil to butter mold
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Chop 200 gr. of chocolate and melt with butter in a water bath.
- Mix eggs with sugar. Add flour and mix.
- Incorporate melted chocolate to this preparation.
- Butter mould with oil and pour the mixture.
- Chop the rest of the chocolate (100 gr.) and put on top of the cake. With the weigh, the piece of chocolate will sink a bit into the preparation.
- Bake for 30 minute and let it cool before unmolding.