Cooking for me is above all to please. It’s my way of showing my family and friends that I appreciate them.
For example, this recipe for blueberry muffins, I made it because I have the daughter of a friend who does not like chocolate, and I had planned to make these little wonders for Halloween: chocolate muffins bat.
When she arrived and I told her that I had made blueberry muffins especially for her, I saw a big smile on her face. It made me feel good for the rest of the day.
I think that on earth we should try at all costs to do good around us. Some are in care, others take care of the elderly or people in difficulty, I cook. It’s my special way of telling people that I love them.
If people around me read me today, they might now understand why food is so important to me.
And if it’s not blueberry season, don’t hesitate to get frozen ones. The recipe also works great with it.
It was delicious and clearly had to be done again.
Blueberry muffins recipe
- 125 gr soft butter
- 150 gr sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150 gr flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 60 ml milk
- 100 gr blueberries
- 200 gr mascarpone
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Mix the butter with the sugar and the eggs. Beat by hand or in a food processor until the mixture turns white.
- Stir in the milk.
- Add the flour and baking powder.
- Mix until obtaining a smooth paste.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Pour into pre-buttered muffin tins or with boxes.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Take out and let cool.
- Whisk the mascarpone with the icing sugar.
- Decorate the muffins with the mascarpone either with a spoon, or better using a piping bag.