The planning of my wedding is taking me much more time than expected. I will also maybe write some recipes as a guest blogger for another website. I have no idea how much time I will need for that. Not easy to combine all my activities! Anyway, you will find below a recipe I really wanted to try. I cooked it twice already during the past two weeks!
The zucchini and laughing cow cheese soup is one of the easiest soups I have ever done and your children will love this green soup when you will have told them what there is inside. I have to admit that the first time I made it I was a bit afraid of the result but all my guests told me that the soup was delicious. Maybe that’s not the best way to begin a diet but at least we eat some vegetables!
Zucchini and laughing cow cheese soup
- 1 kg. of zucchini 2.2 lb.
- 1 l. of chicken bouillon 1 US quart or 33.3 oz.
- 6 laughing cows
- Wash and slice the zucchini. You can peel them but then you will lose the beautiful green color!
- Add zucchini, chicken bouillon and some pepper in a casserole dish. Leave to cook until you can plant a knife easily into the zucchini slices.
- Blend the soup. Add the laughing cow cheese and blend again.
- That’s it! You can serve it!
Did you know that the laughing cow or “La vache qui rit” in French is one of the first industrial cheeses? It was created in 1921 by the Bel family and it is still produced in France in the Jura. Now the laughing cow is sold in more than 120 countries around the world. I didn’t know that I was afraid you could not find it in your country and will not be able to try this easy recipe.
Leave a Reply