Today I wanted to share with you this marveillous recipe. The raspberry chiffon cake. Delicious and so soft. The first time I saw I had to put oil on it I was freaking out. But I had never tasted a cake so soft that you can conserve a long time without getting dry. The best is to wrap it in some cling/plastic film before putting it in your fridge.
So soft, nothing to add. And then you can serve it just like that or decorate it with sugar paste or something else.
Thanks to this chiffon cake, I managed to make something quite crazy. I leave you with this recipe for today; but you will get to know more on tuesday about this crazy thing I’ve made.
- 25 cm mould
- 210 gr. of white flour
- 180 gr. of sugar
- 15 gr. of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 6 egg yolks
- 6 egg whites
- 140 ml. of grape seed oil
- 130 ml. of orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of cointreau
- 200 gr. of fresh raspberries
- a bit of butter for the mould
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Mix flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Reserve.
- Mix egg yolks with orange juice, grape seed oil and cointreau.
- Add preparation with flour and mix until you get a homogeneous paste.
- Whisk the egg whites until they form peaks. Incorporate to the previous preparation.
- Add washed raspberries.
- Butter your mold. Pour preparation and bake for 1 hour.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Unmold and place on a cake rack.
Thank you very much for reading. Do not hesitate to register to the newsletter or to follow me on social media to receive the latest recipes.