I still want to have a taste of summer. What about you? The following recipe will bring the sun in your kitchen! Have you ever tried it?
Baked fresh fig with bacon & goat cheese
- 6 fresh figs
- 100 gr fresh goat cheese 0.4 cup or 3.57 oz.
- 6 slices bacon
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Wash and cut the figs cross-wise on the top.
- Fill them with fresh goat cheese.
- Roll each fig with a slice of bacon.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Cover and bake again for 10 minutes.
You can serve these figs with a green salad and fresh fig slices. Maybe add a vinaigrette or only some olive oil on the top. This recipe is quite healthy ( 🙂 ) and delicious.