This is the Bataille Food of this month. A challenge among French speaking food blogger to share trendy recipes ! Bénédicte managing the blog Fais moi croquer wanted us to make a recipe with avocado. However she challenged us a bit more saying that she was expecting something else than guacamole. So I tried to propose something different. I hope that she will like this avocado chocolate mousse.
I am not vegan, however I like to try new things. The traditional chocolate mousse will still be my favourite; but this is working. Chocolate and agave sirup take on the flavour of the avocado even so a vegetal taste stay.
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 vanilla pod
- 5 tablespoons of unsweetened chocolate powder
- 4 tablespoons of agave sirup
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk
- Few mint leaves
- Remove the flesh of both avocados.
- Seed vanilla.
- Add in an electric blender avocados, vanilla, chocolate powder, agave sirup and almond milk.
- Mix few minutes until you get an homogeneous mix without any green left.
- Vous obtiendrez l’équivalent de 5 ou 6 petites verrines. Si vous en voulez plus, n’hésitez pas à acheter plus d’avocats !
- You will get 4 verrines.
Thank you very much for reading. Register to the newsletter or follow me on social media to receive the latest recipes.