This is a brillant recipe! It is not expensive; so you can do it when you have numerous guests. Ensure that the fillets are well-done, before you serve! I served it with bear leek fresh pasta.
Chicken Fillets stuffed with Ricotta and dried Tomatoes
- 6 chicken fillets
- 190 gr Ricotta
- 8 dried tomatoes
- herbes de Provence
- 12 cured ham slices
- white wine
- lemon juice
- Preheat your oven at 200°C.
- Dice the dried tomatoes and mix with the ricotta.
- Add some pepper and herbes de Provence.
- Wash the chicken fillets and incise each one on the whole length.
- Stuff with the ricotta.
- Roll the chicken fillets into 2 cured ham slices.
- Preheat a pan with some olive oil.
- Fry the chicken fillets on each face.
- Place in the oven after adding some white wine and lemon during 20-30 minutes until the chicken fillets are cooked. Note that the cooking time depends on the thickness of the chicken fillets.