Le Milan, it’s over… Where will we be able to taste their famous paccheri nusco? Here you go with the recipe of their Paccheri Nusco or truffle pasta.
Did you know that the Milan restaurant in Lausanne close to the Milan parc is gonna close soon? A tasty italian restaurant, neighborhood restaurant, the Milan this is all of that. And most of all, this is the favourite restaurant of Adrien’s grandparents. The restaurant where we were all celebrating. A petition signed by thousands of people among us is now on the district office to try to save the restaurant.
I have tried my best to reproduce this recipe, following the instruction of their chef, who gave us the secret of the recipe on a late evening when we were sharing this dish with some novice friends.
What’s hard to get is the mushrooms/truffle mix. I found it at the migros and recently at the coop next to tartare, barbecue sauce, etc… This a king of purée made of mushrooms and truffles. With the coop one, you have to add more, because it has less truffles in it.
- 2 onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 350 gr sausage meat
- 2 chopped fresh parsley
- 2 rounds of pepper mill
- 3 tbsp white wine
- 5 dl cream
- 4 tsp muschroom mix
- 100 gr parmesan shaving
- 30 gr rocket salad
- 500 gr paccheri (pasta)
- Heat a large pot of water. Cook pasta in boiling water with a little bit of salt. (Cooking time in the pasta box)
- Wash and peel the garlic and onions. Remove germs and dice.
- Sauté in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil for 5 minutes
- Add the sausage meat and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add the parsley, pepper and white wine. Leave on the heat for 2 minutes before adding the cream and mushroom / truffle mixture. Then cook another 10 minutes.
- When the pasta is ready, mix with the sauce and pour into the plates.
- Sprinkle with parmesan shavings and arugula before serving.