For Easter and all the celebrations that are fast approaching, a simple recipe that throws on the plates. Also a nice way to highlight a good product, pretty avocado verrines, fresh cheese and Labeyrie smoked salmon.
Last year, I made Blinis and tzatziki with Labeyrie smoked salmon, today I decided to marry smoked salmon with avocado!
Avocado and smoked salmon verrines
- 1 avocado
- 1 smoked salmon Tsar Labeyrie
- 4 cs. olive oil
- 1 cs. of lemon juice
- pink salt
- 75 gr. fresh cheese with herbs
- 4 cs. liquid cream
- Dice avocado and salmon and set aside in separate bowls.
- Prepare the sauce with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Divide it in the two bowls and mix.
- Fill your verrines with a spoon. First the lawyer, then finish with the salmon.
- Relax the cream cheese with the cream (mix with the cream).
- Fill in a pastry bag or a freezer bag cut on a corner with fresh cheese.
- Add the cheese over the salmon.
- Reserve in the fridge until serving time. Do not forget that the avocado blacks quickly in the open air.
Then to have fun differently, a smoked salmon a little more classic, Highlands of Scotland, smoked with oak wood but to tell you the truth, that one I tasted it with just a little lemon.
For those who live in Switzerland, there is an action right now on some Labeyrie products so it’s worth it to take advantage of it. The heart of 300g Labeyrie net, present at Coop and Salmon Scotland GO 130g Labeyrie, present regionally on Romandie, Coop and Migros stores in Geneva, Valais and Neuchatel