If you just have few time to prepare a super aperitif and that you are not super women or super man, have a look to this suggestion.
Cherry tomatoes with fresh goat cheese
Ingredients as many as you want
- cherry tomatoes
- fresh goat cheese
- fresh chives
- olive oil
- Mix the goat cheese with a bit of olive oil, some chives and pepper.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes in two parts.
- Fill the middle with some fresh cheese and jab on a little stick.
Dried tomatoes with goat cheese and cured ham
- Cured ham
- Dried tomatoes
- Fresh goat cheese
- Cut the dried tomatoes in two pieces.
- Spread fresh goat cheese on a slice of cured ham.
- Roll on a piece of dried tomato and jab on a little stick.